I love speaking at events and conferences and pride myself on being able to engage any audience. I'm able to draw on different personas depending on context and audience - from lecturer and teacher to coach and evangelist. Communication is a two-way street and I always aim to leave my audience happier, more excited, and with at least one light-bulb moment to take away.
Events and publicity
Please find below a selection of event engagements and other publicity.
- Social Media Communications: Engagement, Content and Innovation (event speaker / panel member), Holyrood, 2019
- GDPR Scotland (event speaker / panel member), DIGIT, 2018
- Effective Digital Communications (event speaker / panel member), Holyrood, 2018
- RGU students pitch to Aberdeen International Airport (Coverage of airport partnership), SBNN, 2017
- Google Analytics for the Third Sector (One Digital, event speaker / workshop), SCVO, Aberdeen 2016
- Digital Skills for Graduates (event speaker / panel member), Holyrood, 2016
- Social Media Marketing (audio lecture), Henry Stewart Talks, 2015
- Is my website working?, Tourism Intelligence Scotland webinar, 2014
- Was ist social SEO / What is social SEO?, akm3 blog, 2013
- Blogmanay Scotland drive reaches 80m people, The Scotsman, 2013
- Interview - Operation Shetland Ponies, #TheDigitals 2013 - Awards Yearbook, 2013
- Various posts on VisitScotland's Blog, The Distillery, VisitScotland, 2012-2013
- 'Scots get social: top tips for managing internal social media campaigns', eyefortravel, 2012